quarta-feira, janeiro 17, 2007

. So close and too far .


There is a wall between us . While I try so hard to make myself huge and recognized, you put all your efforts on just trying to be yourself... And before that you were my hero,
Before that you were the strenght that kept me trusting in love,
Before that you were the perfect landscape for my dreams,
Before that I was so in that you could say anything and I wouldn't care.


Now I see how important the changes are,
Now I see that all your shine has gone away,
And I am totally alone with this feeling now.

The ilusion left me here, without your voice, face or even memory .
The only thing that bothers me is : how can a person change that much in such a little time? How could this change be more painful for me?

Fucking society: could you PLEASE give me back the one I fell in love for?!



Nenhum comentário: