sexta-feira, fevereiro 09, 2007

. Why is it so hard to be objective? .


I feel like you'll never care,
And I don't mind.
The problem is that everytime I try to take you out of this sick cycle you turn into another person in another cycle...
I wish I could remind you who you are,
I wish I could just show your old world to make you see that nothing's changed.

If you just let me in, if you just got rid of this metal around your heart...

While my patience waits for you, I keep being the same lady you ever admired as a friend.

My mind is always in your dreams, trying to find out why you did such a disgusting thing to yourself.
In this landscape of outstanding beauty I can hide myself between some trees and your soul, they are as lost as my heart, as lonely as my paxion and as nostalgic as my thoughts.
But there is another thing that keeps flyng around...This continuous hope that someday you'll notice...

"no meio dessa confusão não consigo encontrar ninguém.
Onde foi que vc se meteu então?
To tentando lhe encontar, to tentando lhe entender.
por que tá tudo assim?
Pois eu sei que nós temos o mesmo destino."

Nenhum comentário: